Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wedding Luncheon Flowers

I love a chance to play with flowers! I had that opportunity this week and snapped a few photos. Of course, my pictures never capture the magic of fresh flowers. The bride loves fluffy flowers, the colors mint green, peach, and coral, and described the theme as 'shabby chic'. I incorporated mercury glass for the vintage theme. Here's a little 'Show & Tell', enjoy!



Bride's Bouquet: ranunculus, 'Juliet' garden roses, 'Sahara' roses, 'Chablis' roses, dahlia, hypericum berries, dusty miller, and lamb's ear.


The venue was exquisite: the Bonneville Room at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in Salt Lake City. 


Head table for the bride, groom, and parents.


Buffet Arrangement: tuberose, stock, 'Chablis' roses, china mums, tulips, hanging amaranthus, 'Snow on the Mountain' euphorbia.



Centerpieces: Carnations were once overused and fell out of fashion, but I couldn't ignore their 'fluffy' nature and lovely color, so I mixed them in here. For a little punch of coral color I added wax flower.

1 comment:

  1. They turned out beautiful! You're so talented. We missed you this weekend but loved seeing your girls!

    ReplyDelete