Monday, April 30, 2012

Graduating


I'm just pretending to graduate. Technically, BYU won't allow me to officially graduate until after my internship is over, even though I turned in my huge capstone project before April finals. So BYU considers my graduation date to be June and my logical commencement August. Do they think I am going to skip town on my internship if I graduate in April? I was informed my name wouldn't be on the University's commencement program, but my college would list me as a "graduation candidate" if I submitted a petition to walk in April. Bottom line, I participated in April Commencement, savored the experience, and enjoyed a wonderful weekend with extended family. Now back to the real world, like all the other graduates - looking for a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment